Leading Edge Public Affairs
503.480.9771 direct line
Leading Edge Public Affairs
VIE for the Best
Over a decade in Oregon politics and policy has culminated in the
Leading Edge for your organization.
Here's to your success...
FEATURED IN THE PORTLAND BUSINESS JOURNAL
Leading Edge Public Affairs has opened its doors in Oregon in time for the 2013 Legislative Session. With a decade of experience in Oregon policy and politics, President and Founder, Niki Terzieff will continue to provide government relations, strategic communications, and political services for her present and future clients across the northwest.
See it online by clicking the photo!
Leading Edge Clients & Strategic Partners
I work with clients and partners whose expertise and interests
cover a broad spectrum in Oregon and beyond.
Policy Clients & Projects Include (not limited to):
- Americans for Responsible Solutions: Formed by Congresswoman Gabby Giffords and her husband, Astronaut Mark Kelly, after mass shootings in Tucson and Newtown, to encourage elected officials to stand up for reasonable, common sense solutions to prevent future gun violence and still protect responsible gun ownership.
- IDC-Oregon: Trade organization dedicated to creating a continuing advancement of commercial interior design over the long term. By striving for standards of education, state-registered professional recognition and a far reaching support for commercial interior design professionals, IDC is raising the profile of interior design.
- Oregon Cannabis Business Council: Member-driven trade association that provides professional assistance to vertically integrated cannabis businesses and representation for the industry in state legislative and regulatory decision making. OCBC members are committed to ensuring the development of a professional, responsible cannabis marketplace.
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence: Statewide network of the 50+ non-profit, community based shelters and advocacy programs for victims and survivors of Intimate Partner Violence, preserving life lines for all Oregonians by advocating in Salem for funding and sound justice policy for survivors of abuse.
- Additional Clients & Partnerships: Occupational Therapy Association of Oregon, Oregon Destination Marketing Organizations, Oregon Optometric Physicians Association, Oregon Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Oregon State Pharmacy Association, Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Political Clients & Projects Include (not limited to):
- Oregon End Violence Against Women PAC: The first political action committee in the nation to focus specifically on violence against women issues and enhance the work of the domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking movements in Oregon, by identifying and supporting political candidates who will champion policies that respond to and prevent domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
- Oregon Women's Investment Network PAC: Founded in 1987, modeled after EMILY's List, WINPAC is dedicated to building a progressive Oregon by electing pro-choice Democratic women to the Oregon Legislature. WINPAC believes in providing early money to help women get their campaigns off to strong, convincing starts.
- Additional Political Clients: Ted Wheeler for Mayor, 2016; Kitzhaber for Governor, 2014 & 2010; Jeff Merkley for U.S. Senate, 2008.